Our study and discussion tools help lead discussions to discover life’s big questions. Have you ever explored or had discussions with friends about:
- How do we know that God exists?
- Are miracles possible? Can you prove Jesus was resurrected?
- Isn’t Christianity just a psychological crutch for weak people?
- How can there be an all-loving, all-powerful God, if there is so much evil and suffering in the world?
- How can anyone say that Jesus is the only way to get to God?
- What about all those hypocrites in the church?
The study and discussion resources we use include:
Pursuit of Joy
Pursuit of Joy is the study of scripture of God’s love that He has for us.
Weapons and Warfare
God gives us weapons in our battle with evil. This study helps us be fully equipped for times of trouble using the armor God provides to all His children.
Many people view God the same way they view a vending machine or have doubts when they believe answers were not what they asked for. This study encourages an exploration of prayer that is not “just a magic” formula but a way to build a relationship with God that can unleash His power in your life. See Secrets to Meaningful Prayer by John Hart.
Cultivating Your Marriage
A study and discussion about growing a marriage based on honoring God. The study is fertilizer for the soul and relationships, founded in scripture to cultivate mutual marriage goals.
“Foundations” is a blueprint for building a relationship with God.
I’m Glad You Asked
This resource was written to reasonably address the most common questions people raise about Christianity.